Tuesday 28 February 2012

ScarlettCosmetics Who?!

So, here we go for my first blog...
I suppose I should start by introducing what my blog is going to be about and all that fun stuff.
Although my blog name is ScarlettCosmetics, obviously this is not my real name nor will I be posting any pictures of my face on here, just for privacy reasons.
BUT! to make my blog more relateable I will start with this...
I am 18 years old and live in London, England and have a pretty big interest in make up, skincare and haircare and so decided to start this blog to help others in my situation.
What is this situation you may ask?
Like most 18 year olds, I have a part time job and do like to pay for as much for  myself as I can, however this means I do not have as much money to spend on cosmetics as maybe some others do.
So...this is where my blog comes in...
AFFORDABLE COSMETICS REVIEWS FOR ALL OF YOU THAT ARE BLOODY BROKE LIKE ME BUT STILL LOVE TO LOOK GOOOOOOOOD :) 

I hope you all enjoy and please leave any requests you like and hopefully I will do my best to help you out!
Much love
ScarlettCosmetics
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment